Week 2 - Finding some footing

 I presented my first approach to a new feature today. I had worked myself up into a panic all day. If I couldn't sink this, I thought, then what the hell have I done? (Account Cancelation Module flow - for web)

"This is great." Thomas said. "You did the research, you captured everything you needed to capture. Build out the EPIC, and we can look to post launch." And that was it. Honestly, it's all I need to hear. Although it took me almost an hour afterwards to calm down enough to head into the next thing.

Thursday was the first really late night, but mostly due to my psyching myself out. But I wrote up over 15 JIRA tickets. Just got notified that one was added to the a Sprint --- another check for doing something right. Still need to review a lot of the tickets overall, but they're done and ahead of schedule. Omg, look at me. I'm doing it. 

Balancing out the late evening with what will likely be an early day. Fridays in general kind of wrap up early, especially when you consider the 7am start. Still a little rough on that transition. 

Also the Board Meeting today as they head out for Series A funding round. Looks good.

I still feel a little lost at sea, but there are some fuzzy outlines starting to come into view. 

Comments